Wednesday, January 6, 2010

They're slow learners.

I gotta admit that I'm ill-mannered to some degree. But for a reason. It's often in response to ill-mannered people. I've been that way for a long time. Especially during my days as a writer for newspapers. And lately, in my blog. Right here. I don't take guff. I dish it right back. Someone wants to be snide with me, I find it easy to be double snide. I can out-insult just about anybody. I'm good at it. And when the recipients of my insults take offense over it -- that's just fine with me. I suppose I've become a master of insults because I've spent much of my lifetime dealing with politicians. Some of whom for which I have little respect. Because they are disrespectful themselves. Or downright stupid. And liars. So the point I wish to make is that I'm not nice to everyone. But I am nice to the vast majority of people. Because most people are nice. But there's a disrespectful, ill-mannered element. Some of whom visit this blog. And I'm trying to teach 'em manners. But they're slow-learners. --Jim Broede

2 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

Maybe politics was invented as a forum to teach ill manners. --Jim

just exhibit love said...

Jim

No they are not..slow learners..they keep doing the same thing..over and over and expecting a different result.
Love Rosie