Friday, January 15, 2010

The unscrupulous usually win.

If I'm a Democrat, I'm a Democrat by default. Because I have only two choices. Democrat or Republican. And a Democrat is the lesser of evils. Basically, all politicians are evil. It's only a matter of degree. Often, I just abstain. All of my choices are putrid. It's like telling someone about to be executed that he can pick between being shot or hanged. Really, doesn't make much difference. Democrats generally tend to be a tad bit more liberal than Republicans. But virtually no Democrat is liberal enough for me. Certainly, not Barack Obama. I like Obama's intellect. His mind works in interesting ways. But Obama and most Democrats aren't nearly ruthless enough. They're far too kind to Republicans. Too nice. Too trusting. Republicans are bastards and sons and daughters of bitches. They have absolutely no scruples whatever. They long ago sold their souls to the devil. They are not to be trusted under any circumstances. Many Democrats are too stupid to understand this. Republicans can be cunning. They might even pull an upset and win the Senate race to replace Ted Kennedy. That would really upset the Democrats applecart. It might even jeopardize health care reform. But if that happens, Democrats can blame themselves. For taking Republicans too matter-of-factly. In politics, as in war, the most ruthless and unscrupulous usually win. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

I know. There's a danger when we use our enemy's tactics. We risk becoming our own biggest enemy. It creates a dilemma. --Jim