Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Allows one to be anything.

I like to think about life. Have you noticed? To become cognizant. Of my surroundings. My environment. I suspect that many of us don't think. Don't stop to reflect. Over the fact that we are alive. And most likely here for a purpose. Instead, we merely go through the motions of living. We don't consciously consider that we can alter our lives. Significantly. Yes, make a change. Turn left instead of right. And that makes the outcome different. Of course, we may be directed by a guiding hand. If so, maybe we have no choice in the matter. And we are under remote control. Manipulated. Even though we think we have free choice. Imagine that. It's all an illusion. Or better yet. I am god. And I am dreaming. All of this. Goes to show that the imagination is a wonderful thing. Allows one to be anything. --Jim Broede

No comments: