Sunday, February 28, 2010

An unending search for god.

I don't know if I have a philosophy of life. Or if I do, maybe it changes from day to day. That would seem to give me some flexibility. I'm still feeling my way around. Discovering. Maybe that's the essence of life. Endless discovery. Learning that I'm wrong. Then thinking that finally I've found the truth. Only to discover that I'm wrong again. Could be frustrating. But I don't let it be. I guess my attitude is that there's so much to learn. That one never learns it all. And if one did, maybe that would be on the same level as god. Maybe that's what we are supposed to do. Keep trying to elevate ourselves. So that we can be equal to god. Perfect. All-knowing. I suspect that if I were god, I'd create creatures with the desire and the innate pleasure of making an unending search. Yes, for god almighty himself. --Jim Broede

No comments: