Thursday, February 25, 2010

Welcome to world of capitalism.

I'm not sure that I understand the intricacies of banking and financing. Actually, I don't. But I'm reading sources I trust. And they tell me that bankers are hastening the economic collapse of Greece. And wishing for it. Because some financiers will have the opportunity to make money from it. Through some intricate manipulations. Yes, another example of the evils of capitalism. Anything for a profit. No scruples. No rules. Anything goes as long as it makes money for someone. Yes, little wonder that Wall Street and other big bankers want absolutely no regulations. So they can do as they damn well please. Make immense profits. Even at the expense of an entire nation. Ah, citizens of Greece. Welcome to the world of capitalism. --Jim Broede

No comments: