Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I finally got inside Paradise.

I have people in my life. Many. But only a handful that I fully appreciate. I guess I don't appreciate people in the abstract. The many, many, many. I need a face. A being that I can touch. Be in the presence. Doesn't necessarily mean a physical presence. There is such a thing as a spiritual presence. I am discovering that more and more. I suspect that is the direction of life. Away from the physical. Into the mystical. The spiritual. Maybe that is why we die. To totally achieve a new dimension. The bodyless. The spiritual. The amazing thing is that I really didn't touch my Jeanne until the spirit came to me. Because then, I held Jeanne from inside. The interior. I truly felt her being. Before that, everything was from the outside. Just looking into Paradise. Rather than being in. --Jim Broede

No comments: