Thursday, March 4, 2010

They seem beyond redemption.

When I run into people without scruples, I can be mean. Because I tend to treat them just like they'd treat others. Without too many scruples. That's why I can say nasty things to some people. Because they're nasty. And I can out-nasty them. Of course, if someone is nice to others, I'm capable of being even nicer to them. I find that some of the most unscrupulous and nasty are Republicans. So it doesn't bother me to rake them over the coals. And even to be downright mean and sarcastic in my criticism. Because they do the same. Many of 'em are scum-bags. And I often try to heap more scum on them than they heap on others. Unfortunately, that's the nature of life. Albeit, I often enough try to treat people better than they treat others. An experiment. To see what happens. And I have to admit, sometimes it works. They begin to treat others better. But it doesn't work with Republicans. They seem beyond redemption. --Jim Broede

3 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

But I also gotta admit that I like to play games with Republicans. With my tongue firmly implanted in my cheek. They are funny people. In that they really are serious about preposterous ideas. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

Republicans think they were born to rule. To save America. But they would really destroy America for political gain. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

The Bush Administration set America on a destructive path. And it remains to be seen if the wreckage so far can be fixed. Maybe not. --Jim