Thursday, April 15, 2010

Help! I need a computer nerd.

I don't like what I'm doing. Trying to solve technical problems on my computer. I wasn't born to be a technician. I'd rather have a job stoking fires in hell than the overwhelming task of fixing a computer. I have a friend who knows something about computers. He's assisting me. But he's baffled, too. We're both stressed. So many things I like to do. Such as writing. About anything. Even my stressful experiences with computers. It's an outlet. For relieving stress. Talking about it. In writing. I also went for a 7-mile walk tonight. Another way to cope. And I'm telling myself to be a cool cat for the next several days. To not let my computer faze me. To take life in stride. To play it smart. Maybe I can do that. By hiring a computer nerd. To solve my problems. --Jim Broede

No comments: