Monday, April 5, 2010

Oh, what a fun thought.

One thing I gotta say about life. I'm having fun. Too many people don't have fun. They're too somber. Too serious. I don't like some of the things that go on in the world. Such as idiotic politics. But hey, I accept it. And poke fun at politicians. So many ways to have fun. I even had fun when I was Jeanne's care-giver. In the waning years of her battle with Alzheimer's. Now some would say that's outlandish. But hey, I loved Jeanne. And it was fun exuding good vibes in her presence. And seeing Jeanne light up. And I even had fun watching my Chicago Cubs open the season today. They looked inept. And lost 16-5, their worst opening day loss since 1884. But it was fun, just knowing that another baseball season is underway. And I know the Cubs will win. Eventually. I'm thinking they might go 161-1. And not lose another game. Oh, what a fun thought. --Jim Broede

No comments: