Wednesday, April 21, 2010

There really are no limits.

I like it when people try to censor me. Because then I know I've pissed them off. It's really a moral victory. Makes me rather smug to be censored. Because then I know I've pushed to the limits. And I'm always trying to push and shove a bit beyond the existing limits. In order to create new limits. Stretch. Stretch. Stretch. When I see a horizon, I like to go to the end of it. Where I always discover still another horizon. Yes, a new horizon. That's the purpose of life, isn't it? To discover. To explore. To learn/know that there really are no limits. --Jim Broede

5 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

Someone tried to tell me that there are limits. But that's an old wives tale. Limits were made to be exceeded. One must learn to reach beyond. Even beyond one's imagination. Some people would like to impose limits on me.But I cast them off. Because I am free. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

Some anonymous contributor is trying to tell me I'm not really free and that I'm not any better than anyone else. But he/she is wrong. I am free. And I am better than a lot of people. For instance, i think I'm better off than a dead man. Just being alive puts me in a better position to be free. Free to do things that a dead man can't do. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

I am also free to write just about anything I want to write in this blog. That's nice. Gives me a true sense of freedom. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

Of course, I'm not free to go to someone else's blog and write anything I want to write there. But I have no complaints about that. Because I want the other bloggers to be free to control their own blogs. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

I'm also free to think what I want to think. That's the most wonderful freedom of all. --Jim