Saturday, May 1, 2010

Down with the plutocrats.

I'm hearing it more and more. From my fellow human beings. A dislike for big corporations. The behemoths. Because they are too controlling. They have taken over our lives. Manipulating us. Using us as pawns. And their executives are plutocrats. Government officials have become their puppets. They pull the strings. Do as they please. Wreck the environment. Just so they can make money. Now I'm really feeling the hostility, Even outright hatred. Not so much from me. I'm more a pacifist. But I feel the animosity bubbling up around me. Reaching a boiling pitch. A sentiment. That enough is enough. Government really isn't the problem. Rather, it's lack of government that serves the common good. Instead, the problem is government that serves the big corporations. The Global BPs of the world. The Wall Street bankers. Now it's time for open rebellion. Time to take back our lives. Time to bring down the rich. To rid ourselves of our nemesis. The cursed plutocrats. --Jim Broede

No comments: