Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm on a nice course -- to Paradise.

I ask myself, if I could change my life, how would I change it? And my answer is: I'd just go on living the way I am living. Because I have the ability to change. In so many ways. And if I really want to change, I can go ahead and do it. I have some degree of flexibility. Always have. Look at how I've steered my life in recent years. I've let my life evolve. Rather naturally. Doing what comes natural. One day at a time. Trying to savor the experience. Knowing that I won't live forever. But making the most of the time that's left. Pursuing happiness. And contentment. And peace of mind. And love. Events happen in my life over which I have no or little control. And I have to adapt and make the best of it all. And I often have options. Choices. So I make choices. The ones that seem best at the moment. If it proves to be a wrong choice -- well, often it can be corrected. I have the ability to change. To take a different course. Anyway, I'm on a nice course. For the moment at least. It has taken me to where I want to go. To Paradise. --Jim

No comments: