Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just for the hell of it.

Usually, I'm not very serious when I poke fun. Sometimes, I just like to do it for the hell of it. And maybe I shouldn't. I should just keep quiet instead. Like when I poke fun at Texans. I really know some pretty nice Texans. But I also know some not so nice ones. And they're the ones I have in mind when I poke fun. Same goes for Minnesotans and Floridians and Californians. But for some reason, I'm inclined to single out Texans. Maybe it's because of George Bush. I hold Texans responsible for producing Bush. Texans could have nipped his political career in the bud. But they elevated him to governor. And look where that led. And now Texas has a governor maybe worse than Bush. So I'm taking my wrath out on Texas. Yes, just for the hell of it. --Jim Broede

No comments: