Friday, May 28, 2010

Maybe life is merely a dream.

I like to keep asking myself, what's the right thing and the wrong thing to do? Sometimes, it's difficult to decide. There's no clear-cut answer. Other times, it's an easy decision. However, I tend to like moral dilemmas. When the case can be effectively argued on either side. I don't mind making choices. That's what I was born to do. The reason I was given a mind and a spirit and a soul. To determine my own essence. Rather than become a robot. Of course, I may be fooling myself. Into thinking I have freedom of choice. It may only be an illusion. I've often wondered if life is merely a dream. And that some day I'll wake up. Only then will I know my true nature. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

I really do believe in love. --Jim