Thursday, June 10, 2010

I don't want to know everything.

I'm set in my ways. But I'm also adaptable. I can adjust. Yes, if necessary, I can change my ways. That's why I would be easy to live with. Albeit, I'm pretty much a loner. I can be shy. But I'm also gregarious. Depends on the situation. I could live alone on a desert island. But I also could live in the middle of New York City. And be happy in both places. I'm also quite romantic. And a bit crazy. Especially when I'm in love. It's a very nice crazy. I'm a spiritual being. But I'm not religious in the traditional sense. And I have far more questions than answers. But that doesn't bother me. Because I really don't want to know everything. It might be too scary. And I don't ever want to be frightened by life. --Jim Broede

No comments: