Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When I'm serious, I'm most funny.

I allow myself to think of any and everything. No limits. Sane thoughts. And crazy thoughts, too. The whole gamut. Like I say. No limits. After all, I was born to think. Some people would like to put restrictions on me. To control my thinking. For instance, that I should be a good and loyal American. Not only in deeds. But in thoughts as well. But I allow myself to think bad thoughts about America. And about Republicans. That doesn't mean I treat Republicans with intolerance. After all, they have a right to be idiots. We all do, for that matter. I believe in live and let live. I also have funny thoughts. Some that border on the ridiculous. That helps make 'em funny. And sometimes I am quite serious. That's when I'm most funny. --Jim Broede

No comments: