Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'll consider growing fangs.

I think I lead an interesting life. Interesting to me, at least. And that's what counts. I'm never bored. Oh, I may bore people. But I don't bore myself. And I don't allow other people to bore me. I'm good at annoying boring people. And that helps make life interesting. I just love to see boring people when they get perturbed. The reactions are varied. However, anything but boring. I often stir controversy. People write me letters all the time. Telling me I'm a bad and inconsiderate guy. Seldom do they sign their names. Of course, that means they are a little bit afraid of me. Maybe a whole lot. I find that interesting. Very interesting. Because I'm really a harmless guy. No reason to be afraid of me. But hey, I don't mind the erroneous image. I've been thinking about making life even more interesting. By sharpening two of my teeth. Razor sharp. So it looks like I have fangs. That'll make my life even more interesting. --Jim Broede

No comments: