Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm sleeping well. My sister ain't.

My sister is a Republican. Yes. It's a shame on the family. But hey, at least I'm not a Republican. I wouldn't want our roles reversed. I doubt that I could live as a Republican. Thinking all the time that my life has been an utter waste. Talked to my sister the other day. She was a bit sad. Because she invests heavily in the stock market. And she has many shares of British Petroleum stock. Made me laugh. Told her I'm pulling for BP to go bankrupt and out of business. Maybe she thought I was joking. I wasn't. By the way, my sister is no fan of Barack Obama. Thinks his policies and presence in the White House have done far too much to devalue her stock portfolio. And gives her sleepless nights. Makes me wonder which of us has gone astray. All I know is that I'm sleeping well. --Jim Broede

No comments: