Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's the whites that trouble me.

Racism is still rampant in the USA. And it's racism perpetrated by white people toward black people and other minorities. White people have the political and economic power in America. And they exert that power by discriminating against non-whites. And the racism is picking up. Gaining momentum. Because white folks are in danger of being outnumbered soon. White will be a minority. And so the very people that whites have treated shabbily for generation after generation will become the majority. That scares the willies out of white racists. Just look at 'em. They're on Fox News nightly. Look at the game they play. They accuse black people and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People of being racists. Against white people. That's poppycock. Black people are merely defending themselves against white people. They're sick and tired of being discriminated against. In all walks of life. Racism is inbred in our society. Most of our founding fathers were racists. Many of 'em owned slaves. What can be more racist than that? I happen to be a white man. And it ain't gonna trouble me when I become a racial minority. Because I trust black people and Hispanics and other minorities more than I trust white people. I'm more likely to get a fairshake from blacks. Because they ain't racists. It's the whites that trouble me. Especially the white power structure. --Jim Broede

No comments: