Sunday, July 4, 2010

Nothing better than living my life.

I keep getting back to the same theme. Living one day at a time. I like it. I try to remind myself that today is today. Not yesterday. Or tomorrow. And therefore, treat it as such. Live fully today. Because that's all I have for sure. Today. This moment. I am so much aware of it. I even sit down and write about it. To capture the moment. When I read this a week from now, it'll be a resurrected moment. I'll be able to savor it time and again. Oh, so many moments I've captured. Because I'm able to write. To record. I'm really capturing my life. Making my life a poem. Or a short story. Even a lenghty novel. I'm living. Each chapter. One day at a time. Oh, I've read great books. Slowly. Grasping each moment. In no hurry. And as for me, I'm living my story. My life. There's nothing better than that. --Jim Broede

No comments: