Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I just go. I flow. I live. I love.

I just let my blog be. It's a new form of writing. Of expressing myself. My mind. My emotions. My thoughts. My blog makes me feel free. In a way, it's like being published. Because people can read what I write. I like it that my blog attracts a handful of readers. That's all I want. Maybe even more than I want. Even if nobody read the blog, it would still be all right. Personally satisfying. The Internet has made all this possible. And I am taking advantage of it. As are many others. Used to be that I kept thoughts to myself. Or shared them only with a few immediate acquaintances. But the blog allows me to venture out. Almost like sending out messages in a bottle. Not knowing where they will end up. Or even if they will ever be seen. By anyone. I am a writer. I must write. It's a compulsion. Seldom does a day pass when I don't write. I am in love with the written word. Words clustered together to form a thought. Makes me feel alive. As if I am a creator. Maybe the closest one can come to feeling like god. Taking something of the spirit. And creating a tangible thing. From inside me. With words. I am often writing love letters. Personal letters. Outside of my blog. In writing, I am living. A story. A romance. A pleasure. It's a solid piece of work. I am creating a reality. My reality. With meaningful words. And every day I know not where I am going. I just go. I flow. I live. I love. --Jim Broede

No comments: