Sunday, September 12, 2010

No need to wait til tomorrow.

I'm thinking today that I am in Paradise. No matter where I am at in the physical world. The moment that I turn inward. And reflect on the wonders of being alive and conscious and curious. And that I have been blessed. With the bonuses of a long and healthy life. Able to move about. Footloose and fancy free. But best of all is to have experienced true love. Wonderful love. Unconditional love. And I have been to mountain tops and to seasides and to meadows overflowing with wild flowers and to exotic cities. And I sense that the best is yet to come. Because every day, life gets better and better and better. Maybe it's because I have learned to turn inward. And to enter new dimensions I never knew existed before. And all I have to do is savor it all. Now. I don't have to wait until tomorrow. --Jim Broede

No comments: