Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm a master problem solver.

I like being a problem solver. Coming to the aid of friends. To solve problems. Often, all it takes are some positive suggestions. A listing of possible options for dealing with a problem. Somtimes, I just have to be a good listener. And that allows people to solve their own problems. By just talking things out. To a friend. I also have offered to throw a pity party for a friend. Normally, I don't do that. Because I'm generally opposed to pity. But for a special friend, I'll make an exception. Really, I gotta do almost anything for a very special friend. That's what real friends do, isn't it? Almost anything. In an act of friendship and love. As for problems, I'm of the mind that virtually all problems have solutions. It just takes a little thinking and a little searching to find one. I may hang up a shingle outside my door. Proclaiming that I'm a master problem solver. --Jim Broede

No comments: