Friday, October 15, 2010

I am a human being.

I want to tell people in the bureaucracy that I am a human being. And that I want to be treated like a human being. That I have an inherent right to be treated as a human being. And that I have come to them because I have a problem. And that I don't deserve to be bogged down in the bureaucracy. That I am Jim Broede. A real being. With feelings. With needs. And that every human being is special. And therefore, every human being should be treated as special. I don't care what level of bureaucracy I am in. It could be customs. Or the postal authority. Or a private courier. Or an attorney. Or furniture movers. Or a bank. Makes no difference. I am to be treated as a full-fledged human being. I am to be treated decently. And with respect. And that I intend to treat bureaucrats with decency and respect. As human beings. That it's a two-way street. So let's start. Right now. I'll tell them I have a problem. And that I need their help in getting it solved. And it hasn't been solved up to this point. I am caught up in a bureaucratic mess. In a bureaucratic hell. And that it's time that the bureaucracy became more humane. Because we're all dealing with human beings. Real people. --Jim

No comments: