Friday, November 19, 2010

Falling in love with life.

I love to have crazy and fantastic thoughts. About creation. About the possibilities of life. Throughout the cosmos. Seems to me it's a certainty. Because of the vastness of galactic and solar systems. Billions and billions and billions of 'em. Infinite numbers. There's no end to creation. And my gawd, I'm here to be able to imagine what I'm imagining. Which makes it real. For me, at least. I have been blessed with an imagination. A form of consciousness. Awareness. And I want to find a way to make all this last forever. Inside my imagination. That's what I'm looking for. Everlasting life. On an equal footing with god. Wouldn't that be marvelous? For me, it's part of being a romantic idealist. That way I could become an eternal lover. Falling in love with being alive. --Jim Broede

No comments: