Saturday, November 20, 2010

I have a nose for stupidity.

Sarah Palin is stupid. She does stupid things daily. But that's her endearing quality, I suppose. She just plods ahead. And continues to be her stupid self. Unashamedly. In that sense, I can sort of relate to Palin. I'm just as stupid. In my own way. Maybe we're all that way. But some of us venture out into the world. And make it apparent that we are stupid. We don't hide it. Most people just shut up. And go about their living. By keeping their mouths shut. But some of us find an outlet. And let the world know we are stupid. We let our stupid selves hang out. In big ways. And in little ways. I do it right here in my blog. Pretty much on a daily basis. I post stupid thoughts. On the Internet. I have an outlet. All of us do. We can readily publicly display our stupidity. I did it early in life. By becoming a journalist. A writer. In the public domain. I'm as bad as any politician. Any idiot. By making no secret of the fact. I am stupid. Even more stupid than Sarah Palin. One thing. Sarah Palin can't fool me. I know stupidity when I see it. Because I've been stupid all my life. I'm an expert. I have a nose for stupidity. I can sniff it out. --Jim Broede

No comments: