Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'll keep my mind & options open.

I think I'd rather live in a minor nation. Rather than in a world power. Give me an out-of-the-way, relatively insignificant country. Such as Iceland. Or maybe Norway. Or the island of Sardinia, off the Italian coast. A place off the beaten track. Hidden away. These countries or states seem to pretty much mind their own business. They live and let live. They don't have defense budgets. And they have decent standards of living. And their politicians seem level-headed and civil with each other. I'm gonna try to spend more time in these places. Trying to fit into every-day life. And seeing how things go. Could be that some day I won't want to return to the USA. I'll keep an open mind. And keep my options open. --Jim Broede

No comments: