Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm feeling pretty good.

Let's face it. Problems tend to solve themselves. Sooner or later. Like the economy. Give it time. Probably won't matter who's in the White House or in Congress. Despite the best efforts of everyone, things ain't gonna change until they change. That's one way at looking at life. And that's the mood I'm in today. Don't sweat the small stuff. Or for that matter, the big stuff. Just let things be. And get on with life. Don't worry. Be happy. I'm gonna play that ditty by Bobby McFerrin today. It'll be a happy day. No sense in anguishing over the economy. Or politics. Or social matters. Just let everything be. Accept it. I'm gonna listen to music. And hop on my bicycle. And pedal away. Into the great outdoors. Doesn't matter if it rains. Or if the wind blows hard. I'm gonna savor life. You know, it's all in one's attitude. I'm alive. And conscious. And feeling pretty good. Can't ask for much more than that. --Jim Broede

No comments: