Thursday, November 18, 2010

Perish the thought.

Forever for me is my lifetime. Which means I am living my forever. Now. The world exists only because I am living. And conscious. Aware. Otherwise, it does not exist. In that sense, I am god. Because I can perceive god. But if I no longer exist, then god is dead. God and I have to be one and the same. Because god needs to be recognized. That is why god created me and other living beings. Otherwise, god could not exist. God had to become a creator in order to be born. In order to be god. That may sound complicated. But it's really quite simple. Even take the notion of love. Love cannot exist. Without creation. Because one needs something to love. If there is nothing, it's impossible to love. If I die and there is nothing, then there is no god and no love. Perish the thought. --Jim Broede

No comments: