Sunday, December 19, 2010

As if a gift from god.

I am experiencing a spiritual orgasm. And it started yesterday afternoon. When I went to the Sardinian sea. For the first time. And we walked in the sand. And saw and heard the surf. Strong enough to carry surfboarders. Cold enough to require wet suits. Clouds. But reflected sunlight, too. And tonight I am still feeling the spiritual orgasm. Because I am with the sea. And with my true love. In a tranquil and serene way. Living a spiritual flow of life that goes far beyond a physical orgasm. The physical lasts for only seconds. An instant in time. A blink. A flash. But the spiritual orgasm is long-lasting. Forever. Magnificent. Beautiful. Penetrating. But in an extraordinarily peaceful way. Nothing like the burst of a physical orgasm. Or climax. But rather something continuous. Blessed tranquil. Blessed serene. Those two descriptive words keep coming back to me tonight. That is what I want. And I am achieving. Serenity. Tranquility. I am blended with the sea. With the fullness of meaningful life. Into the oneness of creation. I am not trying to describe the physical scene. But rather an incredible union of spirit and soul -- with that of holy and sacred Creation. This is the reason why I am. Why I exist. Why I have been given life. To feel the flow. As if a gift from god. --Jim Broede

No comments: