Saturday, January 15, 2011

Living and loving in two worlds.

My true love wants me to spend more time in Italy. Instead of staying three months, she's suggesting that next winter I stay for at least five months. That I come in November and not leave until April. I take this as a good sign. I like the togetherness. And I like Italy. Especially Sardinia. Because the weather is mild. Even in winter. No snow. No freezing temperatures. Palm trees. Cacti. And lots of green plants. And mountains. And a wonderful coast on the Mediterranean Sea. Of course, I'd hate to trade Minnesota for Sardinia in the summertime. That would be just the right time for my true love to come to Minnesota. And stay as long as she wants. Certainly, all summer would be grand. I like the thought of living and loving in two worlds. --Jim Broede

No comments: