Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wanting to live forever.

I'm a late-bloomer. So late that I haven't even fully bloomed yet. And here I am. At 75 years, and counting. Actually, I may need 1,000 years to fully bloom. Maybe forever. I like that. Maybe I don't wanna ever fully bloom. Because I like the process of blooming. It's supposed to be a continuous thing, I suspect. Because I keep learning more and more about love. So much to know. It's impossible to ever acquire full knowledge of love. Maybe even god is still blooming. The god of love. The god of joy. The god of bliss. They are all one and the same. And even more. Love has endless potential. Endless possibilities. So many, many ways to express and live love. I'd like to spend eternity in exploration of love. That would give me the motivation I need. To live forever. Ironic, isn't it? My father wanted out. After 38 years. He committed suicide. And here I am. Wanting to live forever. --Jim Broede

No comments: