Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Capturing my random thoughts.

The nice thing about writing. It gives me the opportunity to capture my thoughts. Random thoughts. After all, thoughts can be so very fleeting. They come. They go. Often, in a flash. And if one doesn't capture the thought, it may be gone forever. I have so many thoughts. Makes it hard to keep track of 'em. I've already lost track of a thought I had five minutes ago. Maybe it's irretrievable. And at the time, I thought it was a profound thought. So much for profundity. I've taken to carrying pen and paper with me when I go for a walk. So that I can record a thought. So that I'll be able to recall it later. Since I started my blog, I've posted over 3,000 threads. Most of 'em no more than random thoughts. But they tell me what's been on my mind. --Jim Broede

No comments: