Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Entertainingly.

The nice thing about me is that I don't have to be entertained. Because I can easily entertain myself. All alone. If necesary. I don't need people all that much. Although I like to have a true love in my life. Just one true love. That's all I need. But even if I lived alone, I'm easily entertained. By myself. Just by thinking. Nice thoughts. Imagining things. And writing. I'm able to carry on conversations. With myself. I'm really entertaining. More so than most professional entertainers. I could easily be a stand-up comic. And get on stage. And improvise the entire act. Fifty years ago, when I was a younger man, I would have been stage struck. Because I wouldn't have been able to pull it off. And I knew it. But now I know me. The confident me. That does things. Entertainingly. --Jim Broede

No comments: