Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I find Paradise everywhere.

The writer D. H. Lawrence fell in love with Sardinia. And especially with the sea. The Mediterranean. And I understand why. Because the same thing is happening to me. Maybe it helps that my true love is a Sardinian. She's my guide. Showing me around. For which I am grateful. I'm well aware that we are living in Paradise. Maybe we are both from Paradise. There have to be at least several paradises on Earth. Including Minnesota. In the summertime. That's when I'll be my true love's guide. Showing her around. Like I did last summer. When we traveled about. Around Lake Superior. And into Canada. By the way, Lawrence also fell in love with the American Southwest. Especially New Mexico. Around a place called Taos. I've been there, too. It also qualifies as Paradise. Seems that no matter where I go, I find Paradise. --Jim Broede

No comments: