Friday, February 18, 2011

I keep dreaming.

Seems to me there's nothing better than living one's dreams. I've been able to do that since I was a child. Maybe that's when one has to start. Living dreams. Because then one knows early on that it's possible. Otherwise, one never learns that dreams can come true. But one has to work at it. And truly believe. Succeed once, and it becomes easier to succeed a second time. And then a third and a fourth. I have come to believe in no limits. Pursue 'em all. Granted, there may be a few failures mixed in. But hey, even baseball players don't succeed all of the time. Come to think of it, I dreamed of becoming a professional baseball player. But I wasn't even a good amateur player. I'm just settling on being a Chicago Cubs fan. And I keep dreaming. That the Cubs will win the World Series. This year. And if not, next year. --Jim Broede

No comments: