Saturday, February 26, 2011

I need a cord that doesn't tangle.

I've resisted joining the modern age when it comes to telephones. I rarely use a cell phone. And back home, I don't even own one. My true love, however, got me a cell phone that I can use in Europe. Won't work in the USA. And just as well. I've been reading about potential health hazards linked to cell phones. Especially to heavy use of such phones. Maybe linked to certain kinds of brain tumors. My handyman convinced me recently to install wireless mobile phones in my house. So that I can walk around with 'em. And have a phone in several locations. But I'm gonna bring back the more conventional, old-fashioned phone. At least for my desk. Where I generallly use the phone. I didn't like the tangling cord. But maybe I can find a cord that doesn't tangle into a jumble. It's annoying. Having to untangle a phone cord every now and then. But better that than a brain tumor. --Jim Broede

No comments: