Thursday, February 24, 2011

My incomplete thoughts.

I have incomplete thoughts. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe there is no such thing as a complete thought. Because one thought seems to lead to another. Even before the original thought is finished. It's an endless chain. Or maybe it's just plain difficult for me to organize my thoughts. To figure out where one thought ends and another begins. Leaves me confused. Maybe that's why my blog is written in relatively short pieces. Threads. Little thoughts. Maybe I shouldn't even call some of the stuff thoughts. Maybe I picked the right title for my blog. Broodings. Seems to me that's what I've been doing all my life. Brooding. Fits with my surname Broede. Broede's Broodings. An expanding collection of incomplete thoughts. --Jim Broede

No comments: