Thursday, March 10, 2011

And most amazingly. Soulfully.

I'm still living in Sardinia. Even though, technically speaking, I've physically left the island in the Mediterranean Sea. But I have been permeated by the experience. Of living most of the winter. In Sardinia. With my true love. I am still experiencing Sardinia. A presence that could well be with me. Forever. I'm still savoring. Sardinia. And my true love. I made it happen. Made it real. And now I'm enjoying the lingering effects. I will return. Physically. Some day. But it's also as if I've never left. I am in Sardinia. At this very moment. Because I choose to be. I have integrated Sardinia and my true love into me. Into my soul. My spirit. The essence of my being. I am connected. By audio. By video. And most amazingly. Soulfully. --Jim Broede

No comments: