Thursday, March 10, 2011

Simple love.

Don't know if I have connected thoughts. Thoughts that form a chain and lead somewhere. Maybe all I have are random thoughts. Disconnected. I try to make sense of things. Of what's going on. Happening. Immediately around me. And in this place called the world. Existence. Creation. I have a permeating feeling. Which I call love. That seems to be the stabilizing force in my life. Leads me down the path. To happiness. To Paradise. That is, as long as I take life moment to moment. And not get ahead of myself. I wonder if one moment is connected to another moment. Is there a natural progression? Do I really know where I am going? Does it really matter? I crave consciousness. Awareness. But I'm constantly moving on. From one moment. To another. And then I am no longer aware of the moment I experienced a few minutes ago. Because I have moved on to something new. I have allowed the chain to be broken. Except when I write. Because I am able to retrieve words. And thoughts. But still, it all seems so random. Except this notion of love. Maybe that's what ties it all together. Simple love. --Jim Broede

No comments: