Monday, March 28, 2011

I'll play an adagio next.

I’m listening to a CD of solo guitar music. Sounds nice. It’s relaxing. Just right. Not too loud. Not too soft. Tranquil. Serene. That’s my mood. Everything falling into place. Loverboy. My beloved cat. Has come to see me. Sitting on my desk. Looking at me. We’re both transfixed on each other. Calm. That’s the day. The weather. No breeze. The morning sun bouncing off the snow drifts. Yes, beams of light. At 186,000 miles a second. But so fast that I can’t see movement. Everything is still. Silent. Until I hear the clock chimes. Reminds me that the CD has played out. I’ll play an adagio next. –Jim Broede

1 comment:

Cheap Hosting said...

Unbelievable blog I found from google. Really great information shared. and great photographs. Thanks for sharing. Great Design I must say.