Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Makes me inquisitive and personal.

I’m unusual. In that I’ll talk about almost anything. Even very personal stuff. Maybe because I am very personal. So I’m just being me. I like to get personal. With people. Even those who don’t wanna be personal. That doesn’t stop me. I’ll even get personal with strangers. Because that’s the way to get to know someone. I tend to like people who get personal. Sure beats being impersonal. I wasn’t always so personal. Maybe because I didn’t care that much about other people. Or maybe I was shy. And maybe I thought people were entitled to privacy. I suppose they are. But that doesn’t mean they have to take advantage of their entitlement. If they stay very private or totally private, I don’t have an opportunity to really get to know them. And I like to know people that I deal with or that I encounter on a fairly regular basis. I think that’s the right thing to do. At least it is for me. Makes me inquisitive. Or personal, one might say. –Jim Broede

No comments: