Thursday, March 17, 2011

I've come back from the future.

I had a thought today. That I’m currently alive and living 5,000 years in the future. In the year 7011. And I’ve been sent back these 5,000 years, into a virtual reality, to grasp what life was like in 2011. And that when I die, I’ll wake up as my real being in the year 7,000-something. Sounds preposterous, doesn’t it? But anything imaginable in the human brain is possible. It’s just a matter of discovering how it’s done. How it’s achieved. Scientifically. Technically. Spiritually. In a sense, it’s like living in the realm of god. God is all-knowing. God can do anything. Even turn back the clock for the likes of me. To another time. I’d certainly like to go back even further in time. Some day. Maybe to the ancient Phoenician civilization on the island of Sardinia in the Mediterranean Sea. Or into the era of the ancient Greeks. Where I am now, in the 21st century, is where I wanted to go. Out of curiosity. And so here I am, from the distant future, getting a feel for life in an ancient time. Yes, the 21st century is ancient from the perspective of where I have come from. Albeit, it feels like I’m in a modern time. Has to. For me to get a full and true grasp of this intriguing trip into the far, far past. I want to feel what it was like living in the ‘ancient’ 21st century. And by golly, it’s amazing. Fantastic. An enthralling adventure. Wow! Who would have ever believed this? -Jim Broede

No comments: