Sunday, April 10, 2011

The amazing story of my life.

I don’t have an agenda per se. Because I don’t necessarily know what I want. Or where I’m going. That’s what I like about life. I can make it up as I go. Make decisions on the run. And if I take a wrong turn, I can back track. And find another way. I don’t even use a road map. I love coming to an intersection. Or a round-about. Because then I have to make a decision. This way. Or that way. And often, I’m in no hurry. I can camp out. Kill time. Or make inquiries. I’m open to suggestions. I like living this way. With some degree of uncertainty. Because I’m adventuresome. That’s the nice thing about not knowing where I’m going. A surprise or two may be around the corner. And it’s interesting to see how I deal with the unexpected. If necessary, I’ll improvise. I trust my instincts. And I love meeting strangers. My true love was a stranger once. But not for long. Amazing. That’s the story of my life. –Jim Broede

No comments: