Monday, May 30, 2011

Into the land of bliss. Into Paradise.

I’ve learned to let myself go. To say what’s on my mind. And what I feel. Emotionally. I think that’s an attribute. Something I’ve always wanted to do. But maybe when I was younger I was afraid to let loose. To be myself. Heck, if I was the young me, I’d probably never have fallen in love a second time. I would have missed the opportunity. Because I didn’t go with the natural flow. I was hesitant. Except with dear Jeanne. That’s when I started learning to be me. To become capable of falling in love. And I came to think that I would only fall in love once. Once in my life. That is, until I met someone extraordinarily special. After Jeanne died. And I acted. And she acted. And here we are. Thinking about the grandeur and the wonderful nature of life. Learning to let go. To go with the flow. On a daily basis. Taking it all one day at a time. And having faith that the flow will take us to where we want to be. Into the land of bliss. Into Paradise. –Jim Broede

No comments: