Monday, June 27, 2011

A big and bold assignment.

I like to let life happen. In a natural way. I don’t need a long-term, or even a short-term plan. Just make the best of each day. And see where it leads. That allows me to savor each day. To make the most of it. Makes me think that I’m living a storied life. Living one page at a time. It’s a nice feeling. The only thing that I know I’m gonna do each and every day is to sit down for a little while. To write. I know not what. But that’s the way I want it. To be free to capture whatever thought comes to mind. About love. About politics. About anything. Nobody tells me what to think. Except maybe a mythical god. A god that I create. In my mind. In my thought. Maybe that’s what I’m doing today. Creating god. Imagine that. I have taken on a big and bold assignment. –Jim Broede

No comments: