Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Interestingly, I'm very much alive.

I lead an interesting life. At least it’s interesting to me. And that’s exactly what makes life interesting. I see it as interesting. Doesn’t matter if you don’t see it as interesting. I go out of my way. Daily. To make life interesting. For one thing, the fact that I write a daily blog. Hardly ever miss a day. Which means I discipline myself. Imagine that. That’s interesting. And I’ve cultivated a true love. She lives in Sardinia. An island in the Mediterranean Sea. And I spend winters with her. And she spends summers with me. And we travel together. That’s interesting, isn’t it? And here I am. In my 75th year. My gawd. I’ve lasted three-quarters of a century. And I’m not only alive. I’m conscious. What can be more interesting than that? –Jim Broede

No comments: