Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just because they are Republicans.

Seems to me that Republicans, generally speaking, are focused on only one thing. Their innate hatred of Barack Obama. They hate the guy with a passion. They say it’s his policies they hate. But it’s really Obama. And I suspect that’s because he’s black. And a Democrat, to boot. But mainly, it’s because modern-day Republicans are natural born racists. It reminds me a little bit of my utter dislike for George Bush. Or my disdain for Republicans from the lunatic fringe. A case could be made that I’m close-minded when it comes to Republicans. Maybe just as close-minded as racists. But I try to mix some humor into all of this. I try to be funny about it. And tolerate and accept Republicans into my daily life. And even to be downright nice to ‘em. It’s just that when I write in my blog, I can’t resist taking pokes at Republicans. Just because they are Republicans. And because they hate Obama. One of my heroes. –Jim Broede

No comments: