Saturday, June 11, 2011

My humble opinion.

I may seem opinionated. Because I’ll venture an opinion on virtually anything. Even when I don’t have an opinion. I’ll just test the waters, so to speak. By voicing an opinion. For the sake of getting a reaction. That’s a neat way to start a discussion. But eventually I form an educated opinion. One thing about me. I’m a good listener. If someone takes issue with my opinion – well, I keep an open mind. Make a reasoned and sensible argument, and I’ll change my opinion. I can be swayed. Except by a Republican, I suppose. Because Republicans are so damn stupid. That’s the closest thing to an impossibility. Me siding with a Republican. On any issue. That’s the way I think. It’s pure crap flowing out of their mouths. That's my humble opinion. –Jim Broede

No comments: