Monday, June 13, 2011

My vision of loveliness.

I am blessed. With a daily vision of loveliness. If I don’t see my true love in the living flesh, I at the very least get to see her in living color. On Skype. An audio/video hook-up on our computers. Thus, a vision of loveliness. For which I live. It’s my daily fix. Some days we are connected for hours. Indeed, I am an appreciative devote of modern technology. I’m no technological whiz. Strictly an amateur. But I know how to push a few buttons. And the inventors of Skype do the rest. I can think of no vision more lovely than my true love. We may be geographically separated by 5,000 miles for approximately half of the year. But really, we are linked together for all 365 days. We communicate effectively. And I add a bonus of at least one love letter every night. So that it’s there for the reading in the morning. Incidentally, there’s a 7-hour time difference between Minnesota and Sardinia. But one thing is for certain. Doesn’t matter what time it is. She’s a vision of loveliness around the clock. –Jim Broede

No comments: